Olympian Labs Greens Protein 8 in 1- 25 Servings 0.9 lbs Powder
You save: 15% (
Greens Protein 8 in 1 0.9 lbs Powder
Greens Protein 8 in 1 is a great tasting, nutrient-rich, complete, whole food drink mix that contains a blend of eight products in one
1. Whole Food Multivitamins - Greens Protein 8 in 1 contains whole foods that are rich in naturally occurring, highly assimilated vitamins and minerals. Consuming "nature made" nutrients is the most natural way to assimilate nutrients necessary for optimal health. In theory, taking whole foods in capsule or tablet form is great. Unfortunately, you just can't get enough in pill form to make a difference. Greens Protein 8 in 1 contains 15.5 grams per serving of whole food nutrients providing you with the natural quantity of vitamins and minerals needed for optimal health. . . just look at the label and see.
2. Enzymes to Assist in Nutrient Digestion and Absorption and Reduce Inflammation - Optimal functioning of the gastrointestinal tract ensures that digestion and absorption of nutrients critical to good health happens efficiently. Greens Protein 8 in 1 contains both alpha and beta amylases and four different plant proteases uniquely combined to optimize the maximum digestion of starches and vegetable proteins in the various pH ranges in the body's digestion system. Some people can't digest foods with cellulytic content high fiber and fruit skins . This results in the build-up gastric gases. The cellulase enzyme in our blend relieves this problem. HemiSeb contains a special blend of xylanase, beta-glucanases, phytase and other hemicellulases. These enzymes reduce the viscosity of foods in the stomach, resulting in better absorption and bioavailability of nutrients.
3. Hypoallergenic Pea Protein Isolate a plant based protein that yields a high biological value 65.4% . The BV is an accurate indicator of the biological activity of protein. It measures the actual amount of protein deposited per gram of protein absorbed. High BV proteins are a better choice for increased nitrogen retention, enhanced immunity and IGF-1 insulin-like growth factor stimulation. They are superior for reducing lean tissue loss from various wasting states than proteins with a low BV score. Nearly all of the greens drinks available on the market today contain little or no protein. This can contribute to fluctuating blood sugar levels. Pea Protein Isolate is easily digested and helps balance the vegetable carbohydrates and protein ratio needed for complete nutrition. This is also a perfect protein choice for those with allergic dietary concerns.
4. Patented Fiber Protection - The recommended daily fiber intake based on a 2000-calorie diet is 25 grams per day. Most American diets rarely achieve this goal. Beneficial aspects of dietary fiber include decreased intestinal transit time, delayed gastric emptying, increased pancreatic secretions, provide bulk to stools, improved intestinal flora and may also help decrease serum lipid levels cholesterol . A low dietary fiber diet can lead to serious health conditions, including obesity, diabetes, gout, gallstones, hypertension, cardiovascular diseases, ischemic disease, constipation, hemorrhoids and irritable bowel syndrome. Greens Protein 8 in 1 has added patented fiber Fibersol that yields 10% of the RDA fiber requirements to help fortify and protect your intestinal tract.
5. Antioxidant Protection - Antioxidants are our best defense against the damaging effects of free radicals on our cells. It is vital to include adequate amounts of antioxidant rich nutrients, like those found in fresh vegetables, to help fight free radicals every day. Greens Protein 8 in 1 contains nutrient-dense cereal greens, vegetables, herbal extracts and fruits for potent antioxidant protection. Each serving contains the antioxidant activity of over 7 cups of fresh fruits and vegetables It is measured using the Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity ORAC lab test. The ORAC assay specifically measures the scavenging capacity of antioxidants in nutrients against the peroxyl radical, one of the most common reactive oxygen species found in the body. It is estimated that a scant 10% of the U.S. population consumes the recommended six servings of fruits and vegetables per day. This means that 90% of Americans don't meet the minimum standards The average serving of fruits and/or vegetables yields approximately 500 ORAC unites and the USDA recommends that to provide meaningful antioxidant health benefits, you need at least 2,400 to 3,000 ORAC units in your daily diet. Greens Protein 8 in 1 offers excellent antioxidant protection by providing 4845 ORAC units per serving
6. Gentle Detoxification & Cleansing - Greens Protein 8 in 1 contains amino acids and herbal detoxifiers to purify and cleanse your blood and help remove destructive toxins, such as heavy metals and pollutants, that we ingest every day. These toxins will gradually weaken our tissues and lead to disease unless removed from our bodies daily.
7. Probiotics are friendly bacteria that play in important role in digestion, proper metabolism and overall health. Current scientific literature supports that regular use of probiotics promotes normal digestive health and helps to restore intestinal balance even for those who suffer with conditions such as Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS .
8. The Branch Chain Amino Acids BCAA's leucine, isoleucine and valine are important, essential amino acids that positively affect skeletal muscle growth, enhance fat loss, help to stimulate protein synthesis and inhibit its breakdown. BCAA's are critical to human life and are particularly involved in stress, energy and muscle metabolism.
Benefits of Greens Protein 8 in 1
Balances blood sugar levels.
Enhances the immune system
Helps to neutralize excess acidity
Naturally and gently helps to detoxify our system.
mproves digestive function and increases regularity.
Provides excellent antioxidant protection against free radicals.
ncreases energy levels naturally without the use of stimulants.
Provides a wide variety of nutrients to support cellular metabolism.
Establishes a proper pH in the intestines leading to a healthy colon environment
Gluten Free - Great Tasting
Now with Xylitol
4845 Antioxidant ORAC units per dose
Whole Food Multivitamins
pH Balanced Enzymes
Hypoallergenic Pea Protein Isolate
Branch Chain Amino Acids
- Gentle Detoxification & Cleansing
Suggested Use As a dietary supplement Add one 1 scoop to six 6 ounces of juice or water and shake or blend to desired consistency. Greens Protein 8 in 1 can be taken once daily. As with any fiber-rich drink, always follow with a full glass of water immediately afterwards. - Or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Serving Size 1 Scoop 15.5 g
Servings Per Container 25
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value***
Calories from Fat
Fiber Blend Fibersol and Rice Bran.
Proprietary Vegetable Blend Organic Red Beet Root Juice Powder, Organic Carrot Juice Powder, Organic Broccoli Juice Powder, Cauliflower Juice Powder, Organic Spinach Juice Powder, Parsely Juice Powder and Organic Tomato Juice Powder
Greens Blend Pea Protein Isolate and Organic Barley Grass Juice Powder.
Chlorella cracked cell wall
Lecithin NON GMO SOY Phosphatidylcholine, Phosphatidylethanolamine, and Phosphatidylinositol.
High ORAC Blend Quercetin, Acerola Cherry, Blueberry Extract, Bilberry Extract, Grape Seed Extract, Green Tea Extract and Pine Bark Extract.
Digestive Health Blend Turmeric Rhizome Extract and Organic Aloe Vera Leaf Extract.
Probiotic Blend L. Acidophilus, B. Bifidum, L. Bulgaricus, L. Rhamnosus, L. Casei, L. Salivarius, L. Lactis, L. Brevis, L. Plantarum.
*Daily Value Not Established ***Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Other IngredientsNatural blueberry flavor, xylitol and stevia extract.
WarningsKeep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements, consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information.
California residents Prop 65 Warning: ⚠This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.