Solaray

Nature's Way

Solgar

Source Naturals

Jarrow Formulas

Nature's Plus

Vitanica MindBlend 60 Capsule

708118021657

1 item left

MindBlend - Brain Support+

Whether its age related, menopause, familial, or a result of lifestyle habits, declines in mental clarity, cognition, and mental function are very common. Dementia, a decline in thinking, remembering, and reasoning is a major medical and social disorder. Of the many causes of dementia, Alzheimers disease is the most common, accounting for 50% to 70% of cases. About twice as many women as men have Alzheimers type dementia.
Each vegetarian suitable capsule includes: Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate, buffered), Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate), Folate (as folic acid), Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin), Huperzine A, Phosphatidylserine, Phosphatidylcholine, Phosphatidylinositol, Vinpocetine (derived from Vinca minor), Ginkgo leaf, Ginkgo leaf extract (24% flavone glycosides, 6% total ginkgolides), Blueberry fruit extract (5:1), Ginseng panax root extract (30% ginsenocides), Gotu kola extract (16% triterpenoid)