The native term "ayate" describes loose-woven products such as nets, bags, and various cloths from the agave or century plant. As part of a living tradition that reaches back over 10,000 years, the styles and techniques for these artifacts are as old as Mesoamerican culture itself
- Long-Lasting and quick Drying
- Better than a loofa by resisting mold
- Useful in the kitchen efficient mar free utility cloth
- Made from agave century plant
- Hand woven Imported from Mexico
- Restores, stimulates skin to smooth invigorating Freshness
Warnings Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements, consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information.