WarningsKeep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements, consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information. For external use only. Flammable, keep away from fire or flame. Do not use in or near eyes. In case of eye contact, flush thoroughly with water and seek medical attention. Stop use and ask doctor if irritation and redness develop and persists for more than 72 hours. KEEP OUT OF CHILDREN. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.